Me too! Suzanne & Jared Hill 1257 W. Spencer Rd. Pleasant Grove, Ut. 84062 Thnx - you need to give me your address to send you a Christmas card as well!
Brother and Sister Bishop I am a huge fan of your blog. It is fun to see you all and how much your kids have grown. I can't wait until they come by; I want to see my great grandsons soon. Love you all
Thomas S. Monson 50 west North Temple Salt Lake City, UT 84150
Rach, I was just double checking that I gave your our address, and saw the comment from your "grandpa"...I'm totally laughing. I remember when you used to tell people he was your grandpa - how freaking funny.
Rachael, are you really related to the prophet? If so, that's awesome! I've always known you as Rachael Monson, but I never really made the connection. His granddaughter Sarah is in my stake. We actually almost bought her house when we moved here to Connecticut.
Anyway, I don't know if it's too late for cards, but if you have any left I'd love one. Donna & Peter Carlson 12 Concord Drive East Granby, CT 06026
13 comments:
Ooo, I want one!
Noelle and Mark Brandau
5501 Glenridge Drive #439
Atlanta, GA 30342
Send me your address too!
Me too!
Suzanne & Jared Hill
1257 W. Spencer Rd.
Pleasant Grove, Ut. 84062
Thnx - you need to give me your address to send you a Christmas card as well!
We would love one.
Jordan and Amy Bevans
6442 S Roslyn
Mesa, AZ 85212
you better have my address
Brother and Sister Bishop I am a huge fan of your blog. It is fun to see you all and how much your kids have grown. I can't wait until they come by; I want to see my great grandsons soon. Love you all
Thomas S. Monson
50 west North Temple
Salt Lake City, UT 84150
Kelli and Chad Hessing
6093 S. Augustine Pl.
Boise ID 83709
Can't wait to see them!
are you coming to the blog party? it's friday. i would love a christmas card. my address is:
Steve and Becky Orton
13 Leisure Drive
Gilford, NH 03249
Hope to see you there....
email me your address: beckyorton@yahoo.com
Rach, I was just double checking that I gave your our address, and saw the comment from your "grandpa"...I'm totally laughing. I remember when you used to tell people he was your grandpa - how freaking funny.
Rachael,
We'd love a card!
Matthew and Niki Carpenter
3419 S. whistler Drive
Tucson, Arizona, 85730
I love your pictures - so beautiful! You guys seem like you are so happy there!
Rachael, are you really related to the prophet? If so, that's awesome! I've always known you as Rachael Monson, but I never really made the connection. His granddaughter Sarah is in my stake. We actually almost bought her house when we moved here to Connecticut.
Anyway, I don't know if it's too late for cards, but if you have any left I'd love one.
Donna & Peter Carlson
12 Concord Drive
East Granby, CT 06026
Am I too late???
Abbey Despain
165 Hialeah
Afton, WY 83110
Of course I want one Rachel. We're not sending cards this year though so don't be sad if you don't hear from us this year.
758 Santa Anita Court
Eugene, OR 97401
Post a Comment