Tuesday, December 09, 2008

A little shout out!

This is a little shout out to my friend Amberli McCoy who took our family pictures last Saturday. She was awesome! So fun to work with and the boys really loved her. For those of you in the Boston area, she is starting up her business, and she is great! Thanks Amberli, you are the best!

9 comments:

Shae said...

adorable pics!

mylittlegems said...

cute cute - your hair is really cute!

Becky said...

LOVE.YOUR.HAIR! :) That's all I got to say 'bout that. (I have hair envy)

cari said...

What a cute family. Great pictures. Wait until you get my Christmas card... we are basically wearing the same exact outfits as you guys. Good choice.

The Holyoaks said...

I. LOVE. YOUR. PICS!!!! And you look like a friggin' bomb shell. You are so beautiful!!! Love the color scheme! The boys are gorgeous!!! (And I guess Gordon is looking pretty good too.)

S B H said...

Wow Rachel! That is one cute family that you have!! I love the pictures :)

Donna said...

The pictures look really beautiful! As do you and your adorable family.

Niki said...

Love the pictures, great color choices for your clothes!!

Abbey said...

Soooo Cute!!!