Thatcher had his Joy School Christmas party and Nativity Program this last week! He was the angel, which we thought was very appropriate because that is what Daddy was when he was in Joy School. He did a great job, and all the kids were VERY cute. We have LOVED this Joy School experience, and hope to continue with this cute group next year when Thatcher is 4!
Thatcher and Elijah as the angels coming to Mary.

All the kiddos with baby Jesus. Notice that cute little Ella is Joseph. We thought it was totally fine since this Joy School is in Cambridge, and in the Cambridge 1st ward, that's how we roll. :)
Side Note: Some members of our ward were "Mormon's against Prop 8". Lets just say that it has been pretty WILD in our ward
the last couple Sundays. I might blog about it soon, let me tell ya, it has been NUTS!






1 comment:
How cute! I'm glad your Joy School experience is going well. Ours has run into a bit of trouble and we didn't even end up doing the nativity play and Christmas party, unfortunately.
I'm interested to hear about the dissension in your ward over Prop 8. I guess it's not too surprising since it's Cambridge after all!
Post a Comment