Monday, December 15, 2008

I will have a SHE someday and she MUST have this....

So, Todd is at a basketball game tonight with my Dad and brother. I am surfing the net, while I should be Christmas baking. Look at what I found while browsing on Etsy...

No this isn't an announcement. But WHEN (trying to be optimistic here) we have a little girl, she WILL have this dress. It is perfect.

Even though I long for a little girl, as I looked in the rear view mirror at my boys today eating McDonalds chicken nuggets and sharing fries all while playing with their happy meal toys, I was overcome with gratitude to be their mommy. I wouldn't trade them for 100 girls.
They are perfect.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Does that come in big girl size? :) I would love one for me! I bet you'll have a girl someday...you need someone to accompany YOU to Time Out For Women! :)

Adrian said...

That dress is precious! Did you buy it?!?!

We just got your Christmas card! Your family is too cute! Even if you don’t ever have a girl, you have the cutest boys that I know!

Chelsea said...

What a beautiful dress! One thing about having a little girl is mom tends to spend wayyyyyyy too much on clothes! ha ha thats me anyways. :)

Sarah Bishop Jackson said...

Hey, 3rd time was the charm for Heather. She now has 2 boys AND A GIRL.

That dress is beautiful!!

Aunt Sarah

Niki said...

That dress is FANTASTIC. If Emma was smaller, I'd buy it! I hope you get your girl someday, too! But, I hear you, boys are great, I love my two!