We have been going to the Library a few times a week for Library time. They do such a fun little program here, with songs, books, learning, and a project at the end! It is really fun and the boys love it. Well Thatcher loves it, Tagg is still too antsy. So the other day Tagg was in the kid play area playing with Thomas the train and Thatcher was listening to story time. As soon as the teacher started the music Tagg booked it down to the story time area and starting doing this...
It was so hilarious I really had to hold back laughing. Tagg the spazz. Love it. The kid has got rhythm though. He loves to dance and shake it. Whenever I have the music on in the car he will bop his head to the beat. I love it.


2 comments:
How cute!!!!!!! He is so funny!! He does love his music and dance!!! I can't stop laughing--he is so darling!!!!
Umm...I am ridiculously jealous of your story time. Wilmot library doesn't even compare. Very impressive.
Post a Comment