So I have been asked to give a picture tour of our apartment...
Our room...purely functional. Sad. Let me remind you that one day our
Master will look like
this...

The walk in closet, what a dream after our Cambridge apartment.

Our bathroom

The boys bathroom

The Kitchen

Another view of the kitchen

One of my favorite parts of this apartment...a washer and dryer! Oh blessed day!

Another fav, A DISHWASHER! Praise the heavens! I have never been so happy to do dishes!

Family Room

Another family room view

Yet another view...

The boys room

The boys toys

Tagg taking a break from his playing

I love the way Tagg sits when he plays!

Thatcher running around, the usual.
6 comments:
Rachael,
I am SO jealous of your dishwasher and washer/dryer.
Also, I had no idea you started a new blog! When you posted about it a few weeks ago, I assumed you were talking about your other other blog! :) It's fun to see your recipes and home inspiration. And HOLY COW, congrats on the weight loss. I am amazed by you, girl! Why to go! I want pictures and details on how you did it!!
Love,
Jen
Don't appliances make all the difference? When we moved to Tucson from BYU my washer, dryer, and dishwasher were my greatest treasures! Your apartment is way nicer than anything we lived in as students, congrats :)
Yipee for appliances! Doesn't having time in your apartment make all the difference in the world. I actually told Karl the other day, that if our washer or dryer ever broke, beyond repairability, we would have to go out that day and buy a new one, regardless of price. There is NO way I could do laundry mats with 2 kids!
Very cute apartment!
Is that a Restoration Hardware wreath above your armoire? I have three of those in my family room!
Your apartment is very cute! Hooray for appliances!
Your apartment looks wonderful. How are you enjoying Boston!
Post a Comment